- Rezaee Zaman, M., S. Morid and M. Delavar. 2013. Assessment of climate change impacts on hydroclimatic variables in Siminehrud Basin. Journal of Water and Soil, 27(6): 1247-1259.
- Jalili, Kh., H. Moradi and O. Bozorg Hadad. 2016. Study on climate change impacts on ground water resources in Eslamabad Plain in order to level allocation optimization. Journal of Desert Ecosystem Engineering, 11(5): 117-131.
- Mohamadi Qalenei, M., K. Ebrahimi and Sh. Araqinejad. 2012. Assessing climatic factors impacts on groundwater resources deficit, a case study on Saveh Plain. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation, 19(4):189-203.
- IPCC. 2007. The physical science basis. Contribution of Working Group 1 to the 4th Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge, UK, New York, USA, 10 Pages.
- Sen, P. 1966. Estimate of the regression coefficients based on Kendall's Tau. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 63: 1379-1389.
- Rahmani, M., M. Jami Alahmadi, A. Shahidi and M. Hadizade Azghadi. 2015. Effects of climate change on length of growth stages and water requirment of wheat and barley, case study: Cirjand Plain. Journal of Agriculture, 7(4):1-16.
- Mann, H. 1945. Nonparametric tests against trend. Econometrica, 13: 245-259.
- Kendall, M. 1975. Rank correlation methods. Charles Griffin, London, 272 pages.
- Chen H., C.Y. Xu and S. Guo. 2012. Comparison and evaluation of multiple GCMs,
statistical downscaling and hydrological models in the study of climate change impacts on
runoff. Journal of Hydrology, 434–435: 36-45.
- Artlert, K., C. Chaleeraktrakoon and V.T.V. Nguyen. 2013. Modeling and analysis of rainfall processes in the context of climate change for Mekong, Chi, and Mun River Basins (Thailand). Journal of Hydro-Environment Research, 7(1): 2-17
- Sefenler, A., W. Gossel and P. Wycisk. 2015. Groundwater management options in an arid environment: The Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System, Eastern Sahara. Journal of Arid Environments, 122: 46-58.
- Shrestha, S., T.V. Bach and V.P. Pandey. 2016. Climate change impacts on groundwater resources in Mekong Delta under representative concentration pathways (RCPs) scenarios. Environmental Science and Policy, 61: 1–13
13. Rezaei Banafsheh, M., T. Jalali Ansaroodi, M. Zarghami and A. Asghari Moghaddam. 2015. Investigate of climate change impacts on groundwater level in Tasuj Basin by statistical downscaling method. Iran-Water Resources Research, 11: 106-116.
14. Goodarzi, M. and F. Mortazavizadeh. 2020. Assessing climate change impacts on groundwater fluctuations using RCP scenarios. Journal of Ecohydrology, 7(3): 801-814.
15. Goodarzi, M., S.A. Hosseini and E. Mesgari. 2015. Climate models. Azar Kelk Publications, Zanja,. Iran, 271 pages.
16. Goodarzi, M., B. Shirohammadi and Z. Nejati Jahromi. 2018. Modeling with GMS. Salam Sepahan and Miras Kohan Publishing Center, Isfahan, Iran, 120 pages.
17. Leong Tan, M., A.B. LatifIbrahim, Z. Yusop, V. Chua and N. WengChan. 2017. Climate change impacts under CMIP5 RCP scenarios on water resources of the Kelantan River Basin, Malaysia. Atmospheric Research, 189: 1-10.
18. Lotfi, M., G.A. Kamali, A.H. Meshkatee and V.Varshavian. 2020. Study on the impact of climate change on evapotranspiration in west of Iran. Arab Journal Geosciences, 13(722): 1-13.
19. Dracup, J.A. and S. Vicuna. 2007. An overview of hydrology and water resources studies on climate change, the California experience. World Water and Environmental Resources Congress, Alaska, United States..
20. Taei Semiromi, S., H. Moradi and M. Khodagholi. 2013. Evaluation change in Nayshabour Bar River flow under differents climate change scenarios. Human and Environment, 12(2): 1-19.
21. Poormohamadi, S., M.T. Dastorani, H. Jafari, M.O.H. Rahimian, M. Goodarzi, Z. Mesmarian and F. Baqeri. 2015. Investigation of groundwater balance in Tuserkan Plain of Hmaedan using MODFLOW. Iranian Journal of Ecohydrology, 2(4): 371-382.
22. Ghafari, S., H. Moradi and R. Modares. 2018. Comparison of temporal and spatial changes of groundwater level in Isfahan-Borkhar, Najafabad and Chadegan plains. Physical Geography Research Quarterly, 50(1): 141-160.
23. Alavinia, S.H. and M. Zarei. 2022. Climate change trends analysis using by extreme indices of long-term rainfall and temperature in southeast of Iran. Regional Planning, 11(44): 119-134.
24. Choubin, B., F. Sajedi-Hosseini, A. Azareh and F. Soleimani-Sardoo. 2016. Assessment of climate change at 2055 horizon on groundwater resources in Kerman-Baghin Plain. Desert Management, 4(7): 1-11.
25. Zareian, M.J., S.S. Eslamian and H.R. Safavi. 2016. Investigating the effects of sustainability of climate change on the agriculture water consumption in the Zayandeh-Rud River Basin. Journal of Water and Soil Science,78(20): 113-128.
26. Kouhestani, N., M. Meftah Halghi, A.A. Dehghani and M.E. Yakhkeshi. 2009. A review on consumption management of surface and groundwater resources. Proceedings of 2nd National Conference of Water, Behbahan, Iran.
27. Karamouz, M., A. Abolpour and S. Nazif. 2011. Assessment of climate change impacts on groundwater resources: a case study in Rafsanjan Plain. Proceedings of 4th Conferences on Water Resources Management, Tehran, Iran.
28. Shahnourian, M.M., M. Hesam, Kh. Ghorbani and M. Zakerinia. 2012. Prediction of seasonal changes of climatic parameters in future two decades downscaling Hadcm3, a case study: Gorgan synoptic station. Proceedings of 3rd National Conference on Comprehensive Water Resources Management, Sari, Iran.
29. Ferreira, R.N., M.R. Nissenbaum and T.M. Rickenbach. 2018. Climate change effects on summertime precipitation organization in the southeast United States. Atmospheric Research, 214: 348-363.
30. Pulido-Velazquez, M., S. Peña-Haro, A. García-Prats, A.F. Mocholi-Almudever, L. Henríquez-Dole, H. Macian-Sorribes and A. Lopez-Nicolas. 2015. Integrated assessment of the impact of climate and land use changes on groundwater quantity and quality in the Mancha Oriental System (Spain). Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 19(4): 1677-1693.
31. Kidmose, J., J.C. Refsgaard, L. Troldborg, L.P. Seaby and M.M. Escrivà. 2013. Climate change impact on groundwater levels: ensemble modelling of extreme values. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 17(4): 1619-1634.
32. Forouzandeh Shahraki, I. 2013. Assessing climate chaange impacts on groundwater resources, a case study in Ardabil Plain. MSc Thesis, University of Tabriz, 149 pages.