|Lupinine is an elementary representative of a large quinolizidine alkaloid group. Referring to a pharmacological action, lupinin has the bactericidal and low sedative effects. It also possesses the short-term anthelmintic and hypotensive properties. The curent research aimed to investigate synthesis methods and study of the hemorological, antimicrobial and cytotoxic activities of lupinine quinolizine alkaloid. The chemical modifications of lupinine molecules were performed with introduction of 1,2,3-triazole substituents for the hydroxymethylene group at C-1 position of quinolizine skeleton. Structure of the obtained compounds was determined by 1Н and 13С NMR spectroscopy. The various correlation approaches of 1H–1H (COSY) and 1H–13C (HMBC and HSQC) spectroscopy were used for it. The evaluation results of the hemorheological, antimicrobial and cytotoxic activities of the obtained (1S,9aR)-1Н-1,2,3-triazol-1-yl)methyl)octahydro-1H-quinolizine derivatives were demonstrated. Some compounds were identified and they are able to affect deformability of red blood cells and aggregation properties of blood. Patterns of the antimicrobial and cytotoxic activities depending on the structural features of the synthesized compounds were determined.|
- Saxena P. Chemistry of alkaloids: Discovery Publishing House; 2007.
- Nurmaganbetov ZS, Mukusheva G, Minayeva YV, Turdybekov D, Turdybekov K, Makhmutova A, et al. Synthesis, quantum-chemical calculations and virtual screening of the alkaloid cytisine derivatives. Bulletin of the Karaganda University Chemistry series. 2021:21.
- Keskin N, gökçen İs, Kunter B, Cantürk S, Karadoğan B. Üzüm Fitokimyasallari Ve Türkiye’de Yetiştirilen Üzüm Çeşitleri ÜZerindeki Araştirmalar. Turk J For Sci 2017;1(1):93-111.
- El Gaamouch F, Liu K, Lin H-y, Wu C, Wang J. Development of grape polyphenols as multi-targeting strategies for Alzheimer's disease. Neurochem Int. 2021;147:105046.
- Paska M, Drachuk U, Masliіchuk O, Vovk V. Determining the effect of lupin flour and inula on the flow of metabolic processes in the organism.
East-Eur J Enterp Technol. 2017;511:34-9.
- Dyachuk DD, Moroz GZ, Hydzynska IM, Lasitsya TS. The prevalence of risk factors of сardiovascular diseases in Ukraine. Украинский кардиологический журнал. 2018(1):91-101.
- Tikhomirova IA, Oslyakova AO, Mikhailova SG. Microcirculation and blood rheology in patients with cerebrovascular disorders. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2011;49(1-4):295-305.
- Gąsecka A, Borovac JA, Guerreiro RA, Giustozzi M, Parker W, Caldeira D, et al. Thrombotic complications in patients with COVID-19: pathophysiological mechanisms, diagnosis, and treatment. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2021;35(2):215-29.
- Fizer M, Slivka M. Synthesis of [1, 2, 4] triazolo [1, 5-a] pyrimidine (microreview). Chem Heterocycl Compd. 2016;52(3):155-7.
- Németh N. Haemorheologiai vizsgálatok a kísérletes sebészeti és mikrosebészeti kutatások szolgálatában: DE ÁOK Sebészeti Intézet; 2017.
- Fasano T, Pertinhez TA, Tribi L, Lasagni D, Pilia A, Vecchia L, et al. Laboratory assessment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss: A case‐control study. Laryngoscope. 2017;127(10):2375-81.
- Bribi N. Pharmacological activity of alkaloids: a review. Asian J Plant Sci. 2018;1(1):1-6.
- Palamarchuk I, Shulgau Z, Sergazy SD, Zhulikeeva A, Seilkhanov T, Kulakov I. Synthesis, Molecular Docking, and Hemorheological Activity of New 4-(Thien-2-yl)-3-aminopyridine-2 (1H)-one Derivatives. Russ J Gen Chem. 2022:1-14.
- Sloop GD, De Mast Q, Pop G, Weidman JJ, St Cyr JA. The Role of Blood Viscosity in Infectious Diseases. Cureus. 2020;12(2):e7090.
- Al-Kuraishy HM, Al-Gareeb AI, Al-Hamash SM, Cavalu S, El-Bouseary MM, Sonbol FI, et al. Changes in the Blood Viscosity in Patients With SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Front Med. 2022;9.